A Word about Submissions
While we are interested in taking on new projects and developing new authors, it must be understood that we are a very small press and our ability to take on large amounts of work is very limited at the present time.
We do NOT open or review ANY unsolicited manuscripts, so please--refrain from sending them.
We prefer first a brief proposal outlining the nature of your work, who your target market may be and some information about your background. If we're interested in taking a closer look at your book, we'll contact you.
If you have a proposal that is ready for us to consider, we would ask that you submit your ideas in a brief, TEXT-ONLY e-mail (no attachments) and send it via email:
Currently, we are open to discuss projects in the following areas of interest:
Fiction, Short Fiction Collections and Poetry
History - medieval, military and local [non-academic]
Humanities & Culture
For non-fiction, please address the following issues:
WHO IS THE AUDIENCE?
* What is the market for your book and how many potential buyers might there be for it?
WHAT BENEFITS DOES YOUR BOOK OFFER THE READER?
* How will it help them?
WHAT MAKES YOUR BOOK SPECIAL?
* What makes your book different from similar books?
* Are there any books similar to your own on the market?
* What advantages does your book have over the other books on the subject?
* Which magazines or professional/trade journals may review your book?
* Do you have specific ideas of your own for marketing your book?
* Are you to be active in marketing your book?